At St Anne’s we have a strong moral purpose and a clear vision for the future.
At St Anne’s we work together in our inclusive, richly diverse community where we are united by our shared values and not divided by our differences.
At St Anne’s, all members of our school community work in partnership to strive to be the best that we can be.
To be the best we can be we aim to:
- build a Community based on the Gospel Values of Jesus Christ; Love, Hope, Faith, Justice, Acceptance and Reconciliation
- create an atmosphere in which all members of the community respect each other and know that they are valued
- nurture a caring and supportive spirit of encouragement and respect for each person, and an appreciation of all cultures
- enable each individual to develop his or her full spiritual, personal, social and academic potential
- help each student grow towards personal maturity
- encourage our students to care for the environment and become responsible members of society
We strive to achieve these aims by:
- a spiritual formation based on the Catholic faith
- celebrating the Eucharist
- encouraging a praying, loving, caring community
- fostering a learning environment
- employing a committed and highly professional staff
- encouraging the support of parents
OUR SCHOOL MOTTO IS: SEMPER FIDELIS (Always Faithful)